Designing, building and maintaining a public cloud-based platform for Vodeno, an international start-up operating in the banking sector
IT / Banking
Technologies, methods and tools
Working in Agile / Scrum methodologies
Cloud: Google Cloud Platform
- GitLab / GitLab CI
- Apache Kafka
- Kong EE
- NGINX, F5, Squid
- Java / Spring / Node.js / Python
- Conducting functional tests of the three largest public cloud providers and select the best-fit cloud
- Designing platform architecture according to customer business requirements
- Construction of the platform
- Ensuring fully automated implementation processes
- Participating in the development of the platform
- Maintaining the Google Cloud environment
- Maintaining the built platform and continuous modifications
- Monitoring of IT resources and control of business processes
- Cloud platform set up fully automatically
- A solution based on several hundred virtual machines, a range of applications in a PaaS model
- A complete solution for banking
WHAT WERE THE NEEDS?
The client’s requirement was to create a public cloud-based platform. Preparing the communication system (data bus) and building a tool platform based on Windows servers was also a challenge.
WHAT HAVE WE DELIVERED?
We have provided a team of cloud architects, application architects, analysts, graphic designers, system engineers, DevOps engineers and developers. Thanks to our high level of competence backed by many years of experience in the banking industry, we have delivered a complete and automated IT platform.
WRITE TO US, WE’LL TELL YOU MORE ABOUT OUR CASE STUDIES
The controller of your data is Onwelo Sp z o.o. with a seat in Warsaw. Your data will be processed in order to answer your query and, if you so consent, send you commercial or marketing communications. You can withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Read our Information clause to find out how Onwelo processes your personal data and understand your rights.