Creating a modern cloud-based data platform for a gaming company, Grand Parade
Entertainment / gaming
- Analyzing the existing data warehouse environment
- Configuring the infrastructure in the AWS cloud environment
- Implementing CI/CD automation
- Processing batch data
- Creating technical documentation (LLD) and failure-response plans for 24/7 teams
- Sharing data inside the company/ to third parties via a serverless API (API Gateway + Lambda)
- Implementing a Data Lake based on AWS and Snowflake
- Creating a serverless API access layer based on AWS and Snowflake
- Creating a monitoring system for selected Data Lake areas
- Sharing an efficient data access mechanism
- Implementing a user support solution for the client’s gaming platforms
- Significant cost reduction
- Near real-time data delivery
- Adaptability to business activity rate changes
- Data security
- Adaptability to large and small projects
WHAT WERE THE NEEDS?
The gaming / gambling company was looking to create a modern AWS-based data analytics platform. A project was launched to create a Smart Data Platform that would serve as the main data source for the entire organization.
WHAT HAVE WE DELIVERED?
We carried out the technology assessment for the project, created the PoC of the solution, and prepared a development framework. The data platform was supported by Onwelo teams. As the Smart Data Platform was developed and real-time data analytics was needed, we also worked on streaming data delivery options.
WRITE TO US, WE’LL TELL YOU MORE ABOUT OUR CASE STUDIES
The controller of your data is Onwelo Sp. z o.o. with a seat in Warsaw. Your data will be processed in order to answer your query and, if you so consent, send you commercial or marketing communications. You can withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us at email@example.com. Read our Information clause to find out how Onwelo processes your personal data and understand your rights.