Implementing automation for a global pharmaceutical company – Gedeon Richter
Technologies, methods and tools
- Selection of processes to be automated from different areas of operations (employee accounting, supplier and customer billing taking into account exchange rate volatility)
- Preparation of optimal design of RPA architecture
- Analysis and design of the 11 processes selected for automation and construction of bots for these processes
- Significant reduction in time spent on manual recording and posting
- Improved speed and accuracy of billing data entry
- Reducing waiting times for sick-leave billing and approval
- Increase accuracy of analysis by eliminating human error
- Implementation and stabilisation of bots in the production environment
- 11 automated processes
- Time savings of 80%
- Degree of process automation of 90%
WHAT WERE THE NEEDS?
A client with manufacturing and research operations around the world was looking for a way to streamline time recording, cost accounting and payment processes. Thus, it was keen to introduce automation into the areas of accounting, finance and controlling. The main aim of the implementation was to reduce costs and optimise working time.
WHAT HAVE WE DELIVERED?
Our experts have analysed selected processes. They then designed the RPA architecture and implemented the bots in a production environment. As a result, a degree of task automation of almost 90% was achieved. The client’s cost and time optimisation targets were met. In addition, the number of errors occurring has been reduced and the bot’s involvement has been adjusted in relation to current demand.
WRITE TO US, WE’LL TELL YOU MORE ABOUT OUR CASE STUDIES
The controller of your data is Onwelo Sp. z o.o. with a seat in Warsaw. Your data will be processed in order to answer your query and, if you so consent, send you commercial or marketing communications. You can withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us at email@example.com. Read our Information clause to find out how Onwelo processes your personal data and understand your rights.