DEUTSCHE BANK POLSKA
DEUTSCHE BANK POLSKA
Providing tester support in the implementation of a wealth management banking system for Deutsche Bank Polska
- Oracle Database
- Analysis of documentation received from a third party – related to new Data Mart warehouses and interfaces between source systems, with data warehouses and table exports
- Preparation of test cases and test scenarios for data integration between source systems, data warehouse and export files
- Preparation of SQL scripts and queries for testing in the area of data integration
- Design and delivery of test automation tool – validation of Wealth Manager input files generated by Data Mart warehouse, validation of Wealth Manager input files provided by investment funds, Selenium implementation for Wealth Manager front-end testing
- Preparation of test scenarios and test cases for the Wealth Manager front-end layer
- Carrying out testing of both the data integration and functional area for Wealth Manager and the required interfaces – the scope of testing includes smoke tests, integration tests and acceptance tests
- Management of reported faults and retesting
- Recommendation of system implementation and quality assurance
- Detection of critical errors prior to production implementation
- Test case repository for future development projects
- A ready-made framework for test automation used throughout the organisation
WHAT WERE THE NEEDS?
Deutsche Bank Polska needed the professional support of a team of test analysts and test automation engineers in the process of implementing a new wealth management system and integrating it with the new Data Mart warehouse, which collects data from the source systems as part of the MiFID II compliance.
WHAT HAVE WE DELIVERED?
We have been busy analyzing the documentation received from a third party. We have prepared test cases and test scenarios for data integration between source systems, the data warehouse and export files. We have designed and delivered test automation tools to validate the input files of the wealth management system. We have also prepared test scenarios for the front-end layer and carried out tests for the data integration and functional area and for the required interfaces.
WRITE TO US, WE’LL TELL YOU MORE ABOUT OUR CASE STUDIES
The controller of your data is Onwelo Sp. z o.o. with a seat in Warsaw. Your data will be processed in order to answer your query and, if you so consent, send you commercial or marketing communications. You can withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Read our Information clause to find out how Onwelo processes your personal data and understand your rights.